Careers with Balaji Law College (BLC)
Balaji Law College affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, is one of the best Law Colleges in Pune, India which offers LLB and BALLB courses.
Applications invited for PRINCIPAL for BALAJI LAW COLLEGE (BLC)
Qualification : PhD in Law and A first class LLM from UGC approved University with Outstanding academic research and publications preferably in high impact referred journals and books in approved UGC Care/Scopus Journals.
Experience : As per UGC norms
Role and Responsibilities : the key roles and responsibilities but not limited to are as under :-
- Ensure to adhere to all the norms of Bar Council of India. Implementing academic policies established by university.
- Carrying out instructional programs and implementing educational and professional objectives Planning, implementing, and administering admissions policies and procedures.
- Working with Faculty, staff, and students in developing quality teaching, scholarly research, and related programs.
- Maintaining and improving the Law Library and Law School technology.
- Coordinating internal and external communications.
- Organize and encourage participation of students in the activities like seminars, conferences, annual fests, sports, academic extra-curricular activities, etc.
Interested candidate may apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org